Wednesday, September 05, 2007

F.P. Lione TitleTrakk.com Interview

I had the chance to interview Frank & Pam Lione, who use the pen name F.P. Lione, for TitleTrakk.com. The Liones have written four novels (The Deuce, The Crossroads, Skells & Clear Blue Sky) featuring New York police officer Tony Cavalucci.

I've been a fan ever since the The Deuce hit shelves a couple years ago. They had a lot of interesting things to talk about including the challenges of writing their latest Clear Blue Sky (which deals with 9/11), how they kept the language clean without losing authenticity, and more.

"When God impresses you to do something, he anoints you to do it. But you still have to research and learn as much as you can ... Then rely on Him."
--Pam Lione


Check out the full interview here.
Read my review of The Deuce here.
Read my review of The Crossroads here.
Read my review of Skells here.

No comments: