Monday, December 11, 2006

Jerry Jenkins Interview

I recently had the privilege of interviewing best-selling author Jerry Jenkins. He had some great things to say! For example, when I asked him What do you know now that you wish you'd known when you first started writing?, he said:

"
Interesting question. I have never liked knowing things in advance. I like to be surprised. I’m not a goal-setter but rather strive to do the best at whatever it is I have been assigned and see what happens. I write the same way: put interesting characters in difficult situations and write to find out what happens. Had I known how remote was the possibility of ever being published, I might have despaired. Instead, I just blithely went for it."

Check out the full interview over at TitleTrakk.com by clicking here.

No comments: