Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm A Scribble Chick!

Erynn Mangum recently invited me to join her and three other writing gals at their new blog Scribble Chicks. Each of us will post once a week about our writing and publishing journeys, and things we've learned (and are still learning). The blog's tagline is: "A bunch of us pecking our way through the publishing world".

The other ladies posting are: Erynn Mangum (of course!), BJ Hamrick, Betsy St. Amant, and Christa Banister. I'm really honored to be a part of this great group.

My posts will appear on Fridays, and my first is up today! It's called Mastering Your Doubts. I'd love it if all of you could take a look and leave a comment.

Don't worry... I'll still be posting here. Probably more often in fact. Having a deadline for your work does wonders. :)

1 comment:

Bonnie Way aka the Koala Mom said...

Looks like a fun new blog! :)