Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Dads, and those that love them. In today's society, sometimes dads get lost in the shuffle. Or maybe a father makes the news for being less than one. But there are still many good men out there who are examples for their children. I have a feature piece up on TitleTrakk.com today in which 19 authors share the best piece of wisdom their father shared with them, and I think you'll agree after reading it---dads are pretty special fellows! Read it here.

My Dad is a man who can have a conversation with anyone, anywhere, about anything. He has a great sense of humor, he's a huge reader (gee, wonder where I got it?), not to mention he can fix just about anything. I love him very much and am very thankful to carry his name. Love you, Papa!

No comments: