1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
8 random facts/habits about me ...
1. I am a licensed amateur radio operator and received my license back before they got lenient on the requirements, so I know Morse Code. Unfortunately, I haven’t had a rig up for several years.
2. I have visited all but six US states. I still need to visit Washington, Oregon, South Dakota, New Hampshire, Alaska, and Hawaii.
3. With the money I received from the second short story I ever sold, I bought a fly fishing rod and taught myself how to fly fish. A great hobby that unfortunately I don’t get to indulge in that often. I once totally freaked myself out on the Truckee River in California. I didn't realize it would get dark so fast. I was standing in the middle of the river, water to my chest. It was almost completely dark. All of the sudden it hit me---one wrong step, and I could go under. I have to get to shore. Now. Needless to say, I bought a life jacket shortly thereafter. And wore it every fishing trip since.
4. I enjoy oil painting and pencil drawing, but alas, don’t have the time to pursue these hobbies much either. I also enjoy collecting art.
5. My family and I have 4 dogs (a lab, retriever/border collie mix, Whippet mix, and a Chihuahua mix) and 2 cats. We rescued two of the dogs through Petfinder.com.
6. I have been involved in the used & rare bookselling world for over ten years, and in fact use some of that experience in my first novel Thicker Than Blood. A first edition For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingway plays an important part in the story.
7. My dream car is a 70's pickup truck. Probably a Dodge Ram.
8. I was homeschooled from 1st to 12th grade (one of the biggest blessings in my life).
I tag Darcie, Wordvixen, Heather Hunt, Katie Hart, Jenny B. Jones, Brandilyn Collins, Gina Holmes, and Tricia Goyer.