Thursday, June 04, 2009

CFOM Publicity Article

I promise I'll have more interesting posts in the future, but I want to pass along a link to an article I wrote for the Christian Fiction Online Magazine this month.

I was asked to write about TitleTrakk.com's beginnings and publicity, so that's what I did. Ever wondered how my sister, Tracy, and I started TitleTrakk.com? Or, if you're a writer, how to best contact web media? I talk about it all in the piece, "TitleTrakk.com: Origins". Check it out here.

1 comment:

Robin Jansen said...

CJ I so enjoyed reading about the beginings of TittleTak. It shows how we cna follow our dreams and make them come true! You are the poster child for that! Is it okay if I post my blog here and ask for you to hop over to see what I am doing and leave a comment? Hugs!
http://write2robinshope.blogspot.com/