Friday, May 29, 2009

Interview at Erynn Mangum's Blog

The lovely Erynn Mangum (author of the Laura Holbrook series and the upcoming novel Cool Beans) asked me some great questions about my writing process over at her blog.

Find out my responses to the Qs:

  • Why did you decide to write fiction? How did you get published?
  • How do you usually get ideas?
  • Do you ever have problems finishing a book or an idea? How do you overcome that?
  • Are there any books on writing that have helped you?
  • What's your favorite part of writing? Your least favorite part of writing?
  • How do you take your coffee? :)
I tell the whole story of how my first novel Thicker Than Blood (coming in January 2010 from Tyndale House) found it's publishing home.

Check out the interview here.

1 comment:

Bonnie Way aka the Koala Mom said...

Great interview! Funny how your family helped put the pieces together for you - my dad gave me the idea for the ending of my first novel. :)