Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bound by Guilt book trailer

In case you missed it, here's the official book trailer for my next novel, Bound by Guilt. I wrote most of this novel before my first book, Thicker than Blood, was ever published. There are some recurring characters from TTB, but BBG stands completely by itself too. I'm excited about sharing this story with all of you. It's 20,000 words longer than my first book, and I think my writing style has grown too (I hope at least!).

I've been very blessed and honored to receive some kind endorsements for Bound by Guilt, including Francine Rivers who said: "Great job! You kept me turning the pages." Thanks so much, Francine. More endorsements can be read here.




If you'd like to read the first chapter of the novel, I have it up here at my website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Trailer!!!