Thursday, December 30, 2010

Have fun with Goodreads!

Calling all readers! If you haven't checked out the site Goodreads.com yet, it's a fun stop on your literary road trip. Users can share what they're currently reading (there are plenty of widgets to add to your blogs and websites too), rate books, write reviews, and more. I'm enjoying the ability it gives me to go back and see what I read this year, and what I thought of those books. Like its counterpart Shelfari, you can add friends and favorite authors. I used to visit Shelfari regularly but was disappointed with their latest website update that made it harder (I thought) to do things quickly. Then I found Goodreads. So if you're curious what I'm reading on any given day, you can visit my author page and then make a page of your own.

1 comment:

Summer Ross said...

I haven't toyed much with goodreads, I've been on the site a couple times, but haven't done much yet, I'll look again.