Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Why I've been quiet

Hey, friends. I apologize for being somewhat quiet these days. I do have a good excuse! I've been hunkered over the computer every spare minute working on the new TitleTrakk.com website design. But now it's finished!!

I am very pleased to announce the new and improved TitleTrakk.com website is now live. We hope you enjoy it. This week we're featuring my interview with Jerry B. Jenkins, and my sister's interview with the band Fireflight. Plus tons of reviews.

Check it out if you have a sec, and let me know what you think. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's the bees knees!

M. C. Pearson said...

TAG! You're it...I've posted a tag at my blog and named you as a tagee (not a word, but it works).

I think you'll like this one.

http://tagsandotherformsofmischief.blogspot.com/2008/08/experimentation-on-books.html